Get in Touch
The Maritime Belfast offices are fully accessible for visitors.
- Our office is situated on the ground floor and a wheelchair ramp can be found at the entrance of the building.
- The intercom is at a suitable position to allow wheelchair access and the main doors open automatically.
- There is access to the first and second floor using the lift that can be found at the entrance of the building which has Braille markings.
- Disabled toilets can be found on the ground floor.
- Parking is available in the surface carpark adjacent to Titanic House and visitors can use the underground carpark in Titanic Belfast, both of which have accessible spaces.
- There is a bus stop within 150m of our offices and the nearest railway station is Titanic Quarter.
If you have a query about your visit, please contact us using the above details.